All Stars, check shirts, guy walk and soccer is mostly what your life comprises of. The “EKSE BRA” lines flow from your tongue and you can place your life on the line for soccer
Those “My finger nail is broken” girls are not your type and those heels just give you the urge to push them over. If you can relate you are a typical “TOM BOY”. Street Gear is the ultimate shoe shop, Cotton On is Jannah when it comes to shirts and oh well, jeans, I think that’s the only thing that links you to “girls”
When your “friends” chat about MAC products, the only images or thoughts that come to your head is MacD’s. You haven’t used a GHD in your life and have a range of armbands. You are called boy by all the other girly girls and don’t care about your appearance.
I know it is going to be hard but as a muslimah it is not right to emulate the ways of the opposite gender because Allah has cursed that person that does. So, I’m not asking you to throw out your cupboard, start wearing heels and “make-up” your face. Rather try:
- Cut down your use of slang words
- I know it is very hard but try to not say “BRA” or “EKSE” in every sentence.
- Try wearing tops instead of shirts all the time.
- Being a muslimah, skinny jeans aren’t appropriate. So try bootleg /loose skinny jeans.
- Pen ultimately try to control them anger when around “those” girls and
- Ask Allah for guidance and help all the time
– YOUR SISTER IN ISLAM